1. On Facebook I keep seeing all kinds of statistics about Autism. Statistics are basically a crock pile of horse manure. Especially when people just throw numbers out and give you no information. So 1 in 88 kids are diagnosed with Autism. No, Autism is not on the rise people....and no these numbers shouldn't scare us! The truth is that we are better at diagnosing Autism then we ever have been. Catching it early is key people!!!!! What should scare us is the lack of accessibility of the therapies to help these kids learn to cope with their sensory needs!
2. Why is it that when you get divorced some Dad's seem to think that they can do LESS??? Why wouldn't you want to call your kids EVERYDAY!!??
4. I love my coffee...but I might have a slight addiction to it. I am now on cup number 4!
5. My friend is coming down from Chi-town this weekend with her son and we are heading to an awesome haunted house! So excited.
6. Fred water rocks my world!
7. I hate dating!
8. I am so madly in love with my kids it scares me. Except when Adam says "Let me tell you, I am not putting my shirts away." Really little boy? You shouldn't mess with your mother, she can make you miserable! LOL
9. I don't think that me and this running thing are getting along, but I am determined to conquer this damn thing!
10. I am truly thankful for all the wonderful people in my life who support me and help me whenever I need it.