So I love lists....and I thought that I would post about everything that I have learned in the last year. I have lost 60lbs in a year, and it could have been more....but I slacked off for a few months...4 months to be exact.
1. I am beautiful. At any size!
2. I am strong. I can do anything I put my mind to.
3. Food is my friend, not my enemy.
4. Exercise is goof for the soul.
5. Food doesn't help my emotions, simply hides them.
6. 'Nothing Taste's As Good As Skinny Feels"
7. My actions affect others. Specifically my children. I don't want to pass my eating habits on to them!
8. Eating healthy gives me more energy.
9. Less processed foods and limit diet foods.
10. Water is my best friend.
Just these few things have changed my life forever, I will never go
back. It feels good to be able to walk into a store and know that
something in their will fit. It feels good to be able to take my boys
out walking and still have energy after. I never thought that I would be
able to do this, my only regret is that I didn't do this years ago!